Friday 24 January 2014

Documentation Process and Reflection : iMovie Training

Tuesday 21st January

We had our first ever iMovie training session today I was a little nervous and daunted at learning how to edit film and also compile film together because I do not consider myself to be particularly technical. I am not unfamiliar with apple computers so once Sam the capable technician led us step by step through the basic steps of how to import clips, rearrange clips,import clips I eventually felt more confident. The apple programme iMovie is a lot more simpler and straightforward than I thought it would be.



Notes taken on how to use iMovie. 




Over the course of this weekend I am going to film a few short clips using my iPhone. The short clips of film I have shot I am going to use so I can practise my editing skills. I am going to practice all the basic skills Steve taught us so I become more comfortable with using the editing software. I feel I am still getting to grips with how to film footage as well because it is not something I have had much experience of. Hopefully over the next week or two I will gain more knowledge and experience on how to use and operate different kinds of recording equipment.






No comments:

Post a Comment