Wednesday 26 February 2014

Solo Project- Initial dialogue for Solo Performance

It has taken me a while to really to able to put into words what I in fact wanted to say or convey in my actual dialogue . Even though I roughly know the direction that my piece is headed in looking at my longing and desire to find this relationship with my grandmother .The uncertainty that I have been feeling around my dialogue actually shaped the first few lines that I wrote because it expressed how I am uncertain of what I really would say or express to my grandmother.

These lines I have written so far I feel are illustrating this sense of need to share everything with my Grandmother but being trapped by my own uncertainty of not knowing how to express what I want to ask her or what I know about her. I feel the only connection that can link us to begin with is our shared
name of Anne . The few lines I have written for her almost express my own sense of longing to address all these thoughts and feelings to her but my own body physically holds me back. I am still developing the rest of my dialogue and am at the present moment uncertain of what direction its taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment